Saint Nicholas church is located in the middle of the village. According to the date which is imprinted on the iconostasis, the original date of the creation of the church dates back to 1617 while the inscription which is preserved in the Pantocrator dome is referred to the date of the decoration of the church. The church was decorated in 1834 by Zikos Georgiou coming from Chioniades. Originally the church was very small with the entrance to the northwest and later was expanded to include the main temple and the gallery. The tradition saves a legend about the difficulty of construction of the original church because of prohibitions Ottomans raised.