The bridge of Kantsiko or Zerma’s bridge is located between the Kantsiko and Zerma villages, being the bridge of Sarantaporos river. In the past nearby operated a mill belonging to the monastery of Our Lady . All the way from the sources of Sarantaporos until its intersection with Aoos river it is the only bridge that survived while the others were destroyed either because of the weather or the war. According to the older inscription found in the eastern stand, we assume that 1747 was the creation date. It is likely to be a work of craftsmen from Kantsa.